01386 555 353
Updated July 2021
To Book an Appointment Phone 01386 555 353
‘Sew Easy To Do’ offers High Quality Clothing alterations and repairs to Ladies, Men’s
and children's clothing.
Our aim is to offer customers a professional service, with the emphasis on Quality alterations to your garments. As each customer is unique therefore the alterations will be as individualised as the customer. Quotes for work cannot be given over the phone or by email.
We work by Appointment only. Please be on time.
Terms & Conditions - Please Read Carefully:
1. All garments MUST be clean (Freshly washed or Dry Cleaned) before being brought in for alterations. We reserve the right to reject dirty garments or charge an additional £10 per item.
We Strongly recommend New items be first washed and dried in the way you will continue caring for the garment, this is to reduce any shrinkage Before Altering ! We cannot be held responsible if this is not done.
2. Clients MUST WEAR A MASK and bring the correct Shoes and/or Underwear/Bra/slips they intend wearing with their outfit during fittings as this can and often changes the way a garment hangs and fits. Once the garment is finished, it may not be possible to rectify the length or other areas if it is not correct.
We reserve the right to make an additional charge for any further alterations so incurred.
3. Garments will be altered exactly as pinned by the client but I will happily pin for you at the fitting appointment.
4. Please provide a plastic bag and/or hanger for your garments. Just rolled up in a ball will not do !
5. Off cuts will be recycled unless the client specifically requests otherwise.
6. Once Completed, every attempt will be made to contact customers by email and by phone to let them know their items are finished and ready for collection. Dates and times are recorded.
If we leave a message for you, Please phone back.
We Do Not have space to store your items. Items not collected within 2 weeks will be donated to a charity shop.
7. All work must be paid for in Full before garments can be removed. Cash payment or Bank Transfer - No Cheques.
8. Calls may be recorded or monitored for Quality and Training purposes.
9. By brining garments to be altered you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.
We don’t do Curtain Alterations / Making but we can recommend Valerie’s Curtains in Pershore 01386 556 620
|Prom Dress / Ball Gown Alterations|
|FREE Sewing Machine Needle Cards|
|Local Sewing Shows|